CAPI MARKET RESEARCH FOR YOUR COMPANY FROM KAD
CAPI (computer-assisted personal interviewing) is an interviewing technique in which the respondent or interviewer uses a computer to answer specific questions. It has been classified as a personal technique of interviewing since an interviewer is usually present to serve as a host and to guide the client. CAPI market research is augmenting as a significant data collection tool and is utilized to carry out face-to-face research. It is also used to conduct business-to-business research at trade shows or conventions.
Our CAPI market research offers several merits over traditional paper-based surveys, including:
- Dynamic Quota Management: Our ability to manage dynamic quotas allows for a managed approach to research using many interviewers across a spread network of geographic locations. Our CAPI looks after real-time visualization and also has the ability to close specific survey routes when a certain quota is hit.
- Electronic Data Format: We take the responsibility of returning data in time, which also erases the need for ‘punching data’ to electronic formats from paper for analysis. This not only removes the possible chance of an inputter creating an error when copying from one format to another, but also saves a huge amount of time and therefore money.
- Minimizes Potential Error: Our CAPI approach also reduces the potential for interviewers to make mistakes with routing within a survey.
- Automatic Text Substitution: Responses to previous questions will be substituted in to subsequent questions automatically by us, removing the need for interviewer and respondent to recall.
- Automatic Randomization: Lists will automatically re-order randomly for each respondent, reducing the chance for order bias.
Besides offering advantages in terms of reliability and quota control, our CAPI market research interviewing is sleeker and more modern than the traditional face to face interviewing using paper questionnaires. The advantage of CAPI over a paper-based methodology is that data can be sent wirelessly back to the research agency or client much faster.